Invited, oral and poster contributions can be submitted for publication in topical volumes devoted to the SigmaPhi2011 Conference.
The papers will undergo a standard referral process. The submission of a paper implies that it represents original work not previously published and not considered for publication elsewhere. Further details concerning manuscript length and format will be given during the Conference.
The SigmaPhi2011 Conference organization has reached an agreement for proceedings publication in the ISI quoted journals:
Modern Physics Letters B (World Scientific),
Central European Journal of Physics (Springer),
International Journal of Modern Physics B (World Scientific),
European Physical Journal - Special Topics (EDP Science),
International Journal of Modern Physics - C.S. (World Scientific).
Reports on Mathematical Physics (Elsevier),
The proceedings of the 2008 and 2005 conference editions have been published in ISI quoted journals and have been regrouped in the following topical issues:
1) Journal of Statistical mechanics: Theory and Experiments, (2009): Topical articles on SigmaPhi.
2) Central European Journal of Physics, Springer, vol. 7, 385-644 (2009):
Advances in statistical physics.
3) The European Physical Journal B , vol. 70, 1-145 (2009):
Generalized entropies and non-linear kinetics.
4) The European Physical Journal B, Vol. 50, 1-369, (2006):
Modern Problems in Complexity.
5) Physica A, Elsevier, Vol. 365, 1-264, (2006):
Fundamental Problems of Modern Statistical Mechanics.